Good to know the limitations of AWS, will be handy when you architect solution on AWS and also very useful for AWS solution architect preparation.
- Two hundred subnets per Amazon VPC
- One Internet Gateway per VPC
- Five Virtual Private Gateways per AWS account per Region
- Fifty Customer Gateways per AWS account per Region
- Ten IPsec VPN Connections per Virtual Private Gateway
- EC2 Instance – Default Limit: 20 per region
- EBS Volume – Default Limit: 5000 volumes or an aggregate size of 20 TiB
- Elastic IP – Default Limit: 5 per region
- Elastic Load Balancer – Default Limit: 10
- High I/O Instance – Default Limit: 2
- Virtual Private Cloud – Default Limit: 5
- EC2 Security Groups (EC2 Classic)- Max: 500 in each region for each account, and each Security Group can have a maximum of 100 rules/permissions.
- EC2 Security Groups (EC2-VPC) – Up to 100 security groups per VPC
Source : http://www.logicworks.net/blog/2014/09/understanding-limits-aws/ —> Added Missed stuff.